Becoming a Christian:
The Roman Road To Heaven
1. I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is God's power for salvation...(1:16)
2. For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...(3:23)
3. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life...(6:23)
4. ...while we were still sinners, Christ died for us! (5:8)
5. If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved...(10:9)
...everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved...(10:13)
When Things Seem Hopeless, Remember...
1. the situation won't last forever. "There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." Revelation 21:4
2. give your situation to God. "Cast all your cares upon God, for He Cares for you.
" 1 Peter 5:7
3. keep your eyes on Jesus. "Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.
" Hebrews 12:2
4. trust God for renewed strength. "Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength.
" Isaiah 40:31
5. don't stop praying. "Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer.
" Romans 12:12